Back

The King Arthur

Lodge Number  7134
Date of Warrant  13 November 1951

Lodge Meeting at The King Arthur (7134)

King Arthurs Hall

Tintagel
PL34 0DA

Meeting days and times

Second Friday of each month, except August, at 19:00
Installation in May

Secretary's Contact Details

Christopher Uglow,

Heathfield Farm,
Redruth TR15 1RW

Tel: 01209 218660

 Email: secretarykingarthur7134@outlook.com  

This double-fronted 3-storey building has the square and compasses on the wall and signs for ‘King Arthur’s Great Halls’. There are two masonic rooms behind the souvenir shop. The smaller Hall is used in winter with entrance through the shop front door. The large baronial Hall is used in the summer; if the shop is in use, entrance is through a side door in the right-hand driveway.
Access.
The lodge rooms are on the ground floor and are wheelchair accessible. The dining room and toilets on the first floor are up narrow stairs and are not so accessible.
Directions
From the east and north...
On the B3263 from Boscastle, follow the signs to Tintagel into Bossiney Road. After passing the Roman Catholic Church on the left, there is convenient parking before the bend in the road, within walking distance of the Hall which is on the right.
From the west and south...
On the A39 just before Camelford, at Valley Truckle, turn left onto the B3266 and follow the signs to Tintagel via the B3263. On entering Tintagel on Molesworth Street, at the T-junction the Hall can be clearly seen immediately opposite. Turn left or right for parking.
Parking.
Tintagel is a popular tourist centre and there are several nearby public and private car parks. Roadside parking is permitted in winter on some yellow lines.

Directions


HRA Stop Press

Charity BBQ & Fun Night

By the beach at Crackngton Haven

Saturday 29th July

4 p.m. 'til late

In aid of Chestnut appeal

Click here for full details